Tuesday, July 21, 2009

College Countdown and a Review.

Wow, Summer is almost over. I will be living in the dorms in a month. It's crazy to think about how short/long this summer has been. I have went through so many changes and I think I'm finally starting to feel like an adult. I'm still working on getting all of my College Loans and things taken care of. It's sort of scary to think I'm going into debt. I got my first credit card, but I haven't really used it that much, I'm going to pay it off...and then leave it somewhere not in my wallet.

NYC was amazing. It's definitely a place to visit and not a place to live. I mean, a 20 oz bottle of soda was 2.18. It cost a lot just on food and snacks alone. I have a TON of pictures though, I'll post a few and a more detailed blog later..right now I'm kind of busy and haven't got time to chat about all the ups and downs on my blog.

I'm also going to review a forum that I came across, the Health Forum has a slew of different topics to read and relate to. I personally, am not a member, but I found that much of the information is very helpful and easily related to my life. It also features a few forums that are just for fun, making the forum much more friendly and personal. A sub-forum is on recipes which can help anyone who is looking to make their lifestyles a little more healthy. As far as I can tell the forum is also very active, meaning that if you have questions people will be able to help you with the answers.

Comment. :)

No comments: