Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I can't believe..

I really can't believe that I leave for college in less then a month! Wow. I'm actually looking for ways to generate a little bit of extra money..I've found a few paid survey sites and have been looking into work at home jobs, but none seem very legit to me. I've come across some great resources, but I think the best is word of mouth, does anyone know of any survey/wah (work at home) jobs that pay decently? I joined a bunch recently, but none seem to be giving me the kind of income that I want. :p. lol. It might be a lost cause though. So far I've joined..

Greenfield Online
mysurvey.com
Palm Research
Buzzback.com
surveyspot.com
Lightspeed Panel

I know that's a lot, but I haven't recieved any surveys from Buzzback.com. And mysurvey pays like 10 cents a survey so I don't see it as worth it really. I guess if I didn't give up so easily I could make some money. :) The most successful thing I've done is mturk.com, where you do hits for amazon, but I haven't made much off of that either.

So any advice? lol. I've been looking for a couple of days, but I think my looking for something better is the problem. :) Any recommendations?

If you want to join any of these sites, I would create a seperate email account, because there are A LOT of spam emails. I created a new yahoo account specifically for this.

Wellll...thanks for any advice you can offer. :0

No comments: